Refund and Exchange Policy
Related Articles for Ticket Buyers: Purchase Policy: Ticket Refunds and Exchanges
"AttendStar Ticket Support can only help with ticket problems and ticket-related questions only. AttendStar does not issue refunds. Refunds are at the discretion of each event and are the responsibility of the event."
AttendStar does not have authority over the Terms and Conditions of tickets for any event. Terms and Conditions for tickets are the responsibility of and at the discretion of the event promoter, organizer, or manager.
Clients are required to provide the event's refund and exchange policy in the form of Terms and Conditions, when creating an event. We encourage clients to display Terms and Conditions both at the event level and at the ticket level. If the Terms and Conditions of tickets state that no refunds or exchanges will be issued, AttendStar is not authorized to issue any ticket refunds or exchanges to ticket buyers. AttendStar supplies all ticket Terms and Conditions for all credit card complaints and disputes. Ticket buyers are required to accept the Terms and Conditions of tickets during the checkout process.
How to Set Terms and Conditions at the Ticket Level
- Go to the AttendStar Event Manager client Dashboard
- Under the Tickets menu, click All Tickets
- Select the ticket name to edit the ticket settings
- Click Detailed Information
- Type or paste your Terms and Conditions
- Check "Make the buyer agree to the ticket terms and conditions before purchasing the tickets" to require the ticket buyer to agree to the Terms and Conditions before purchasing
- Check "This ticket is Non-Refundable" if the ticket is nonrefundable.
- Check "The ticket price does not include fees" if the ticket price shown on the ticket sales page does not include additional fees.
AttendStar Ticket Support is available 8AM - 8PM CST. Our Ticket Hotline can be reached at (615) 223-1008. Please be advised that ticket buyers may encounter longer wait times during weekends and the day of an event, due to the volume of inquiries.
AttendStar Ticket Support can only help with ticket problems and ticket-related questions only. AttendStar does not issue refunds. Refunds are at the discretion of each event and are the responsibility of the event. AttendStar cannot answer event-related questions. Ticket buyers will need to contact the event for any questions regarding the event details or refunds. We encourage ticket buyers to review the event's ticket sales page FAQs for event-related questions.
- If your event is using WePay, AttendStar is not authorized to handle refunds of any kind, as AttendStar does not have access to your account.
- If your event is using AttendStar Payment Processing, AttendStar is authorized to handle refunds only at the discretion of the client, as AttendStar has ownership of the account. AttendStar is liable for any card holder complaints.
- Please be advised that the cardholder is always able to file a dispute for a refund with their credit card company. Regardless of if AttendStar is on the cardholder's credit card statement, ticket complaints or disputes are at the discretion of the credit card company.