Setting up Stripe is easy, but we suggest having ALL your information together before you start.
Here's what's needed:
- A description of your product
- Your business type (sole proprietor, LLC, Corporation, individual, etc)
- Employer ID Number or Tax ID or Social Security Number
- Business address
- Your website address http://
- Your person details such as name, date of birth and Social Security Number
- Business name as it should appear on your customer's credit card statement. This is important to reduce chargebacks.
- Bank details such as routing number and checking account number
- Your Email
- A password
Remember that AttendStar should not have access to this information. You should pick a password that is not the same as your AttendStar password.
To set up Stripe:
1. Login to your account at https://event.attendstar.com/
2. Click on your event on the Dashboard
3. Go to Tickets > Ticket Payment Options
4. Select Stripe
5. Scroll Down and click on the Update button
6. We will connect you to Stripe and then complete the sign-up form
7. Save your information and connect your Stripe account to your event by clicking on the blue button "Authorize access to this account" **
This will take you back to AttendStar and you should see where your Stripe account is connected to your event.
** Be sure to save your information and click the blue button to go back to AttendStar. If you do not, your Stripe account will NOT be connected to your event and tickets can not sell.
Once your Stripe account is connected to your event in AttendStar, you are ready to sell tickets!
Your first payment will take 7 days to appear in your bank account, but after that your deposits are made 2 business days after each ticket is sold.