Clone (Duplicate) Your Event
Cloning (or duplicating) your event, lets you copy certain parts of an existing event in your AttendStar account to a new event in your account. Upon cloning, you can change whatever information you would like on your new cloned event.
What is cloned:
- Event name
- Event date
- Event website
- Event contact information
- Event description
- Event keywords
- Event short description
- Attendee instructions
- Attendee fields (but not if it's required/displayed)
- Ticket Payment Options payment gateway and credentials for that payment gateway
- Discounts (but not the quantity available nor the ticket it applies to)
What is not cloned:
- Event banner
- Ticket logo
- Ticket descriptions
- Permissions for attendee fields
- Low ticket alert email recipients
- Ticket buyers
- Discount code quantity (Remaining)
How to clone the event
- Login to your AttendStar account
- Select the original event which you would like to clone
- Go to TOOLS and select Clone This Event.
- The Clone This Event page allows you to edit your NEW event.
- You can tailor the information for your new event as necessary. Don't forget to upload the event banner, as the banner is not cloned.
- Click the Venue Information tab and update the venue if needed
- Click the Event FAQ tab and update the FAQs if needed
- Click the Advanced tab and update the event keywords, short description and attendee instructions if needed
- Click "Clone This Event" button
- You are now on the Overview page of your new event
- Add the tickets you would like to sell for this event
- If needed, add the Low Ticket Alert emails
- Edit and/or delete any discounts that may be different
- Add/edit attendee fields
- Change and/or add permissions to attendee fields
- Add the ticket logo
- Congratulations! You've cloned your event!