What's needed to set-up your Stripe account
Stripe makes collecting money easy for you and your ticket buyers. With no monthly or set-up fees, you are able to accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express straight into your bank account in real time! The charge is 2.9% of your ticket price + $0.30 per order. Even better, this credit card processing fee can be passed on to your ticket buyers. Note: If a refund is processed, Stripe does not refund their credit card processing fee.
Setting up Stripe is easy, but we suggest having ALL your information together before you start.
What is needed to set up your Stripe account:
- A description of your product
- Your business type (sole proprietor, LLC, Corporation, individual, etc)
- Employer ID Number or Tax ID or Social Security Number
- Business address
- Your website address http://
- Your person details such as name, date of birth and Social Security Number
- Business name as it should appear on your customer's credit card statement. This is important to reduce chargebacks.
- Phone number
- Bank details such as routing number and checking account number
- An email address for the account
- An account password
Remember that AttendStar should not have access to this information. You should pick a password that is not the same as your AttendStar password.
Once your Stripe account is connected to your event in AttendStar, you are ready to sell tickets!