Issuing Ticket Refunds in the AttendStar Event Manager
The AttendStar Event Manager should be used to issue full ticket price refund amounts only.
Note: If a refund is processed, Stripe's credit card processing fee is non-refundable.
Issuing Refunds from the AttendStar Event Manager (Full Ticket Price Refund Amounts Only):
- Log in to the client's AttendStar account
- Select the event from the client Dashboard.
- Click Manage Attendees from the Attendee menu.
- On the right side of the page, search for the ticket buyer by entering a name, order ID, email, or phone number into the search field.
- Click Cancel next to the ticket line item, to the right of the Order ID column.
- Enter a reason for the refund.
- Choose one of the following actions:
- Cancel - Cancels a ticket and puts it back into inventory ONLY, does not account for money refunded in your reports. Ticket will be invalidated and not scannable. Used to cancel individual tickets in an order.
- Cancel and Refund - Cancels a ticket and puts it back into inventory, invalidates the ticket, accounts for money refunded in your reports. Used to cancel and refund individual tickets in an order.
- Refund Full Order - Cancels all tickets on the order, puts all tickets back into inventory. All tickets on the order are invalidated, accounts for money refunded on all tickets. Used to issue a full order refund of all tickets with one click.
- Click Cancel to complete the action.
Refunds can take up to 5-10 business days to appear in the ticket buyer's account. Once you have initiated the refund, it is out of your control how fast a ticket buyer is credited by their credit card company. While refunds generally do not take that long to be credited, it is always best to give the ticket buyer an estimated timeframe.