Using the Event Ticket Sales Report
Using the event Ticket Sales Report
The event Ticket Sales Report was designed to let you pull up ticket sales from a particular date range while giving you an overall summary of all ticket sales.
- Go to REPORTS in the menu and choose Ticket Sales Report
- The top report reflects sales for the entire lifetime of your event
- To see ticket sales from a specific date range, select the From and To dates. From being the start date and To being the end date.
- Click Create Report
- Scroll down to see the newly generated report reflecting sales within your date range
- You may rerun the report as many times as you like and it will always update itself with current ticket sales