Setting up Stripe is easy, but we suggest having ALL your information together before you start.
To set up Stripe.
Here's what's needed:
- A description of your product
- Your business type (sole proprietor, LLC, Corporation, individual, etc)
- Employer ID Number or Tax ID or Social Security Number
- Business address
- Your website address http://
- Your person details such as name, date of birth and Social Security Number
- Business name as it should appear on your customer's credit card statement. This is important to reduce chargebacks.
- Bank details such as routing number and checking account number
- Your Email
- A password
Remember that AttendStar should not have access to this information. You should pick a password that is not the same as your AttendStar password.
If AttendStar set-up your event do the following:
- Login to your account at https://event.attendstar.com/
- Go to the Tickets menu on the red menu bar
- Select Ticket Payment Options
- Select Stripe
- At the bottom of the page click UPDATE
AttendStar will connect you directly with Stripe where the information in 1 - 11 is entered.
Be sure to save your information by clicking the blue button granting access.
Your Stripe account is now complete and you may begin selling tickets. There is no approval required.
Your first payment will take 7 days to appear in your bank account and after than deposits are made 2 business days after each ticket is sold.