How to Add an Event Description
Your ticket sales page can be altered with a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor. Use this to describe your event, embed videos, put in pictures and pretty much sell your event so that you can get your ticket buyers to buy tickets!
How to Edit the Event Description
- Select the event
- Click Edit Event
- Scroll down to Event Description
- Type in what you want, design it, change the colors, put in pictures, anything! (Here's the user guide from the creator of the WYSIWYG editor for your convenience)
Add Images to your Event Description and Email Content
This can get a little funky, and if you are not familiar with WYSIWYG editors, a bit intimidating. But have no fear! We're here to walk you through the steps.
**NOTE: We recommend using an internet browser such as Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
- Click the Picture icon on the toolbar
- Click Choose File (it may be "Browse" in some browsers) to select an image
- Select the image you would like to upload and click Open
- Your image is now inserted! You can name it, add a link to your image, change its position or delete it if necessary by clicking on the image
- Click the green Save Event button
This is what ticket buyers see on your description tab on the ticket sales page